In this episode we give you our top 7 unranked reasons why businesses need video…
Source for the first 6: http://www.insivia.com/50-must-know-stats-about-video-marketing-2016/
- According to a report published by Forrester, including video in an email leads to a whopping 200-300% increase in click-through rate.
- Unbounce reports that including video on a landing page can increase conversion by 80%.
- 46% of users take some sort of action after viewing a video ad, according to Online publishers association. After watching a video, 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online, according to ComScore.
- 90% of user say that seeing a video about a product is helpful in the decision process.
- According to Online Publishers Association, 80% of users recall a video ad they viewed in the past 30 days.
- 92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others, according to Invodo.
7. Moovly statistics: You’re 53 times more likely show up first on Google if you have a video embedded on your website. Since Google now owns YouTube, there has been a significant increase on how much videos affect your search engine rank.
Upload to Facebook natively to get more reach and interactions. Embedding a Youtube link is nice but doesn’t get as much priority in sharing as native videos.
Thanks for listening!